We can't do it without you.
We are honored and grateful for the opportunity to represent the United States in the sport that we love. Our continued success is reliant on the support of individuals and corporate sponsors. Here's how to support us and become part of our Olympic journey.
Make a Tax Deductable Donation to The Skiff Sailing Foundation
The Skiff Sailing Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization committed to supporting high performance and Olympic sailing. Their history of providing practical support for campaigning athletes makes them a strong partner in our campaign. You can help us out by making a tax deductible donation to their organization:
All donations to The Skiff Sailing Foundation are tax deductible and your donation goes directly to us, the sailors. Don't forget to check if your company matches non-profit donations!
Make a Tax DEDUCTIBLE Donation to THe Sailing Foundation of New York
The Sailing Foundation of New York is a 501(c)3 organization that supports “individuals who demonstrate the commitment and the potential to represent the United States of America at the highest possible levels in the sport of sailing”. When you make a donation through them we receive 100% of your donation because SFNY pays all administrative costs through other sources, guaranteeing that your gift can have the maximum impact.
Please send a check payable to:
The Sailing Foundation of New York
In the “Memo” line: FBO Parent-Atwood Racing (this ensures that your donation is earmarked for our team).
To the address:
Sailing Foundation of New York,
PO Box 124
Rye, NY 10580
Other Ways to Help us Out:
- Host a Fundraising Event for us: Funding events big and small go a long way to help us to reach our funding goals and build our support base. Let us be your excuse to have a party! Or just a dinner with friends.
- Become a Sponsor: Check out our Corporate Sponsorship page for more information, and let's talk about how we can best work together.
- House us at Events: We move to a different training location or regatta venue every few weeks and always prefer staying with friends and family. Check out our Schedule to see where we will be and if you can help us out with housing! We frequent Miami, Newport, San Francisco, and Long Beach California, but are always on the move.
- Donate Airline Miles: Our training takes us coast to coast and continent to continent, and flights make up a significant portion of our budget. You can help us out by donating your frequent flier miles on any major airline.
- Follow along on social media: Check out our Facebook and Instagram pages, linked at the bottom of this page
Cheer us on! Send us a post card, an email, Facebook message, messenger pigeon or smoke signal to cheer us on. Your words of support really do make a difference.